domingo, 23 de agosto de 2009

The little things)

The little things you do to me are taking me over I wanna show you everything inside of me like a nervous heart that is crazy beating My feet are stuck here against the pavement I wanna break free I wanna make itcloser to your eyesget your attention before you pass me by Back Up,Back uptake another chancedon't you mess up, mess up I don't wanna lose you wake up, wake upthis ain't Just a thing that yougive up, give updon't you say that I'd be better off,better off sitting by myself than wonderingif I'm better off, better off without you boy And every time you notice me by holding me closely and saying sweet thingsI don't believe that it could be speaking your mind and saying the real thingMy feet have broke free and I am leaving I'm not Gonna stand here féeling lonely butI don't regret it and I don't think itwas just a waste of timeBack Up, Back uptake another chancedon't you mess up, mess upI don't wanna lose youwake up, wake upthis ain't just a thing that you give up, give updon't you say that I'd be better off,better off sitting by myself than wonderingif I'm better off, better off without you boydon't just leave me hanging ondon't just leave me hanging on! The little things you do to meare taking me overI wanna show youeverything inside of melike a nervous heart that is crazy beatingMy feet are stuck hereagainst the pavementI wanna break freeI wanna make itcloser to your eyesget your attentionbefore you pass me bydon't just leave me hanging onBack Up, Back uptake another chancedon't you mess up, mess upI don't wanna lose youwake up, wake upthis ain't just a thing that yougive up, give updon't you say that I'd be better off,better off sitting by myself than wonderingif I'm better off, better off without you boydon't just leave me hanging ondon't just leave me hanging ondon't just leave me hanging on don't just leave me hanging ondon't just leave me hanging on don't just leave me hanging on

1 comentario:

  1. arriba essssssssssas aleGrias hija mia de mi corazon. te amo hasta el fin de los mundos!

    ResponderEliminar


el amor terminó y rompió tu corazón, que te puedo decir.. si mi vida va peor, que te adoro sabrás, algun día veras nuestra suerte cambiará !